JOBS AT PB CUSTOMS
PB Customs are expanding and looking to recruit new members of the team. This is your chance to work for a 4×4 specialist garage with an excellent reputation for quality work and service. Successful candidates will be rewarded with a competitive salary, optional pension and an excellent working environment.
WORKSHOP MECHANICS / TECHNICIANS
We are looking for vehicle technicians to join our busy workshop, predominantly working on 4×4 vehicles carrying out general modifications right through to full global expedition travel & competition. There is an element of servicing and repairs but we are primarily a builds / customisation workshop.
Experience of welding with Mig, Metal work fabrication, Bodywork – through to painting will all give applicants a distinct advantage. Experience of landrover’s, 4×4 vehicles and associated systems inc Hgv are a real must.
We are a one stop shop for parts, builds, paintwork (onsite paint shop / booth) So the candidates have plenty of allowance for alteration and expansion within the company.
Key duties dependant on candidates will include:
* Modifying of 4×4 vehicles extensively – cosmetically and mechanically, in all aspects (Locking differentials, axle upgrades, ratio changes, under armour, drivetrain upgrades, suspension, bumpers, winches, lighting, shower / cooking / fridge systems, Audio upgrades, Split charging, Body kit upgrades etc)
* Automotive Repair / Fabrication / Restoration
* A understanding of Auto-electrical work including diagnostics, fault finding, ability of making bespoke wiring harnesses (Training can be given)
* Servicing and repair to main dealer standards – from time to time
* Descaling and Applying Dinitrol underbody wax treatments
* Preparation and repair of bodywork to primer stage (Training can be given with potential scope to progress further into our Upol approved paintshop)
Applicants must have the following qualities:
* A positive can-do attitude working as a team / individual
* A fully qualified motor vehicle technician, preferably with experience of working on 4×4 vehicles
* A keen eye for detail and passionate in what they do
* Be open to trying new methods of work designed to improve efficiency
* Be honest with high levels of integrity
We expect candidates to have their own tools and toolboxes – specialist tools / electrical and cutting etc are on site.
If you think you fit the requirements for the role and would like to join us, please send your CV and a covering letter telling us about yourself and why you’d like to join us to email@example.com
Or if you would like to have a chat with us first, please feel free to call on 01832 358948.
NO AGENCIES – THANK YOU